|Name:||Melissa Stahl, Realtor Exit Realty Capital Area|
|Company:||Central PA Realtor|
|Email:||Contact Melissa Stahl, Realtor Exit Realty Capital Area (Central PA Realtor)|
|Address:||3759 Peters Mountain Road, Halifax, Elizabethville, Millersburg, Lykens, Williamstown, Gratz, Harrisburg, Tower City, Halifax, PA, 17032|
|Description:||7 communities located from 15-45 minutes north of Harrisburg. Bordered on the south by Peter's Mountain, on the west by the Susquehanna River, on the east by I-81 & the north by Northumberland County|
My name is Melissa Stahl with EXIT Realty Capital Area and I specialize in helping buyers and sellers with their real estate needs in Dauphin County Pennsylvania including Elizabethville, Halifax, Millersburg, Gratz, Dauphin, Williamstown, Lykens and Harrisburg and surrounding areas.
Melissa Stahl began her Real Estate career after retiring from the USAF after 20 years of service. After numerous local and international relocations, she learned the art of packing and moving, and she has a unique understanding of the stresses involved. She works diligently to alleviate those stresses for her clients. Melissa specializes in military relocations and takes pride in assisting first time homebuyers achieve their goal of home ownership.
Melissa has had the honor of being awarded the Military Citizenship Award and Non-Commissioned Officer of the Year for Air Force Space Command. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors, Greater Harrisburg Association of Realtors, Charter Member of the Elizabethville Area Historical Society, and serves as the Vice-President on the Board of Directors for Northern Dauphin Revitalization Project. In her off time, Melissa enjoys playing foosball, virtual farming, gardening, playing piano, and bowling. Originally from Kansas, after living in 5 countries and 15 of the United States, Melissa decided to make Elizabethville, PA her permanent home. She is so excited to show you why she chose this location over any other in the world. After searching for a full year with her husband, Brian of 24 years, Melissa purchased a historic home which she is currently restoring in preparation to open a Bed and Breakfast where her international friends and clients can stay when visiting.
In her free time, Melissa volunteers with the Elizabethville Association of Volunteers, DIACON Home Care Services, serves as committee Chair for the local Safe, Clean and Green committee and serves as a companion for a mentally handicapped adult. Melissa prides herself on accountability, attention to detail and personal service, allowing her to build lifelong relationships with her clients. For Melissa, it’s not about helping you purchase one home it’s about helping you purchase a lifetime of homes.
Use this section to write about your specific areas of expertise. Do you specialize in first time buyers - listing high end homes - etc. Are there specific market area's that you specialize in? The more you write about your area's of expertise the more knowledgeable you'll sound to a potential buyer or seller.
- We enjoyed working with Melissa; she was very focused and knowledgeable out her job. We feel she kept us informed at all time with both selling our home and buying our new home. Nothing more could have been done- our house sold in only 2 days! J & B Brownawell
- You are very personable, Melissa. You are easy to talk with and made things very comfortable for me and my daughter. You explained all the processes in great detail which helped in my decision-making. You were very accommodating with your time and experience. A. Foster
- You were very professional and you had tremendous patience in explaining all details of the contract and answering my many questions. Also, I found a new friend. Thanks for everything! A. Dare
- It was a joyous and rewarding experience and glad all worked out in the end. K. Meyers
- Ms. Stahl's level of performance far exceeded our expectations. She was always a step ahead of what was happening next. We hope she will be able to help my parents find a home in the area in the next few years. Thank you! L & S Kempski
Content © 2013 'Frequent Contributors'. Design © 2013 Market Leader, Inc. All rights reserved, Inc. All rights reserved.
Logos and service marks owned by copyright holder.